Sunday, July 19, 2009

SORRY!

Hey everybody! I'm so sorry that I haven't been on for sooo long! I've been busy with school and work... it's been crazy! But I finally have a minute to sit down and let you all in on the scoop.

In May, my family went down to Moab for a trip before I started school. It was soo much fun! I had never been down there until then, and now I want to keep going back! We went to the secret spire, Dellen Baugh Tunnel, Dead Horse Point, we hiked up to Delicate Arch, and we went rock crawling. It was one of the funnest weekends I've ever had...








My 19th birthday was on June 18th. I had a BBQ with my family, Kenzie, Chris, Erika, Zac and my boyfriend, Austin. The pictures will explain all... hehe!









That's the jist of all that's happened. We are going to Lagoon tomorrow... so more pictures and everything to come! Oh one more thing... I chopped my hair! You'll see pictures tomorrow!

No comments: