Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today is my Dad's 50th birthday! I love my Dad very much! He always takes such good care of us and he's always willing to help us out with no complaints. He doesn't ask for much, and when we ask what he wants for his birthday or for Christmas, he always says he doesn't want anything because he has what he needs already. He always knows how to make me laugh and smile when I'm not being myself. He's always willing to play board games and video games with us when we ask.

This is just a classic Dad picture/face. BAHAHAHAHA!

I love my Dad very very much! I am so grateful that he is in my life and that I am able to call him my Daddy :D Thanks for everything, Dad! I love you so much!



1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Shelby, I hope that you frame that picture of you and your dad. It is simply adorable!!