Lakers Band (Go Lakers!)
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Watch Me!
That title is retarded and lame... I know. :D I have found a new favorite hobby! I love the interchangable watch bands! I have always wanted to learn how to make them, but figured I wasn't "crafty" enough to do them. They looked hard. But I got brave and got a bead kit for my Mom for Christmas. I made one for her that day with the jewlry tools I got from her and my Dad. I LOVED IT! They are seriously, easier then they look! Here are some pictures of the ones that I have made for myself:
All Silver Beads
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Girl, those are wayyy cute!!!! If I didn't hate having things on my wrists, I would totally wear them erry single day. ;) I love hobbies that keep us busy - it's a necessity when you have really nothing else to do other than write letters, haha.
P.S. You're almost to a year!! YEAHH!!
Those are seriously so pretty Shelby!!! Way to develop such a great talent!!
Those are simply adorable. You definitely have a talent!
Post a Comment