Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Long Time

I know it has been literally forever since I posted! So sorry! Things have been pretty busy here for me. I'm getting ready to move out in about 3 weeks. I'm getting super excited but also kind of super nervous too... just because I'm not quite sure what to expect. But I can't think of any two better roommates I could have to help get through it.

Parker is doing great on his mission! He's in a new are called Rockhampton, it's about 8 hours north of Brisbane. He compared it to Provo, a lot of city but also farm area. His companion is from Moroni, so pretty close to home. There's only one other missionary couple in the area, and it's a senior couple from Salt Lake, so that's pretty cool. They have had A LOT of success in Rockhampton. For example, here's an article from the church news website that Parker told us about. They helped baptize this man named John Jordan.

http://www.ldschurchnews.com/articles/61155/Blessing-in-disguise.html

What an amazing story, and my brother was a part of it! YAHOO!

Also, I'm gonna go private here pretty soon. I have a lot of your emails but if you wanna keep reading then please leave it in a comment and I will invite you!

More to come later :)




1 comment:

Chelle! said...

You haven't blogged in forever!!! I think that you should. :)