Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pac Sun Perfume

So i got on my blog today and just realized that my url is "flearlessshelby" instead of "fearlessshelby." HA HA! wow... typo! Too bad I can't change it he he he... oh well. Its funny! So don't type in "fearlessshelby.blogspot.com"... type in "flearlessshelby.blogspot.com."

For valentines day, my boyfriend, Cody, got me some perfume that we both fell in love with at Pac Sun. The brand is Nollie and the name of the perfume is Shine. I opened it up yesterday to get it out of the box... and I saw a little black thing floating around in there. Take your guess as to what that thing was... A LITTLE TEENY TINY BUG! It so funny! I told Cody and he was like, "Well lets take it back! I should've checked it to make sure it was ok..." He kept going on and on. The whole time I was laughing. I told him not to worry about it and that I told him because I thought it was hilarious! I've never seen anything like that before. HA HA! And for the record, I'm still gonna use that perfume. Little bug or not. I tried taking a picture of it to put on here but my camera makes things really blurry when I zoom in... I'll take a picture of it when I get a better camera... or you can just imagine a little black speck floating around in my perfume he he he!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oooh! I wanna smell the little bug tainted perfume!