Monday, February 16, 2009

TAH DA!

Is that even how you spell "tah da"? Or is it... "ta dah!" Oh well... ha ha who cares?

Well, here I am. I've seen so many people have blogs, and I like keeping journals and stuff so I figured, why not? I have lots of friends and family who are always on the internet. This is another way to keep in touch and let people know what's goin' on in my life. (Plus I saw my sister's blog... freaking cute! I wanted to be in on the fun!)

You may be wondering why my blog name is "My Fearless Life." I've had some situations happen recently that made me want to change my life and make my life better. For one, I just got out of a bad relationship with someone who I thought was different. People around me kept saying, "Get out of it! It's bad!" or... "Don't get involved... you deserve better." and many other things. And I was somewhat stupid and didn't. I was scared. Scared to leave this kid and wonder what would happen. I wanted to try to be his friend, and I was scared that if i ended it, he wouldn't want to be my friend. That ended up being the case.

While listening to Taylor Swift's new cd, "Fearless", I was listening to the song entitled, "Fearless" and I decided that I wanted my life to be fearless. I decided that being fearless was having fears, but then dealing with them. I wanted to make mistakes, and end up learning from them.. I wanted to be able to take chances, fix things with my family and my friends. I wanted to be able to have fun and not be depressed like I always was when I was with this kid. I wanted to be able to fight for what I knew was right and fight for what I wanted. Tell people what I thought, being able to believe in people and stop believing others. So I changed. I am fearless. My life is fearless... and I hope that this blog portrays that. If not... I have screwed up. But hey, thats the chance I am taking and I'm not worried about it because... I AM FEARLESS!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Well said! We're all proud of you so don't worry! I'm glad you have a blog...