Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ballroom Competition

A lot happened over the weekend.

1. Cody and I broke up. He's been really stressed with school and work and stuff lately that he decided he couldn't handle having a girlfriend right now. Which is completely understandable. We decided that we just wanna be really really good friends and hang out with Kenz and Chris and everyone. I've been thinking about it and I decided it was probably a really good thing. We are better off being friends. That's more of what we were while we were together... we weren't really boyfriend and girlfriend. We were more of just really good friends who liked each other. Yeah, I really like him. But I think I want to like him as just a friend for right now. There are other guys out there for me. I'm glad I have Cody just as a friend.

2. Parker had the American Fork Competition this weekend for ballroom. I went both nights after work. Him and Chelsey did REALLY REALLY good! They have been taking lessons from some new people that are really really good and I think it helped them both out a lot! And Parker has more facial expressions which I think help them both and he's very cute when he makes those expressions. I couldn't get any pictures of him and his partner at this competition because of my stupid camera (ha ha!) and because of where we were sitting. I did get a video of him during his team match with his other partner, but I can't figure out how to download it off my camera. When I figure it out I'll post it. For now, here is a few pictures of him and his partner, Chelsey, at the Provo High Competition...














3. My aunt Deborah, uncle Claude, and cousin Lindsey came down from Herriman to watch Parker's competition both Friday and Saturday. It was so much fun! Lindsey is like my sister, that's how close we both are. Every time we see each other we have a freaking blast! So much fun! I love hanging out with her! We don't get to do it much so when we do get to hang out, its hilarious! We took some pictures of us both nights... here are a few of my favorite...

Don't ask us what we're doing right here cause we don't know... we told each other to do a funny face and we both kinda ended up doing that one ha ha! I know I know... I look like I'm having a spasm but it was so much fun!








3 comments:

LeeAnne said...

That's really funny. You and Lindsey actually look like sisters too.

Shelby said...

Yeah... everyone on my mom's side of the family says that. My mom says we have the same profile and everything. And we act the same so its really funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Shelb we look hot in those pictures! Ha ha!They actually turned out really good. I love them!