Monday, March 2, 2009
Lazy Eyed Birthday Girl
Today is Whitney's birthday! She is 22 years old! Last night, her, Chris and Rett came over to our house for her birthday dinner. It was so much fun! Mom made cheesecake and homemade snickers and taco soup! It was so yummy! After cheesecake, Chris and I got somehow on going cross-eyed... I think he was teasing me ha ha ha! Anyways he started trying to get Whitney to go cross-eyed and we discovered that she has a lazy eye! HA HA HA! Oh my goodness... I got a picture of it on my phone... this is what she looked like...
Her right eye is crossed and her left eye is straight... how does that happen!? It was so cute though, she was trying so hard to get it to stay crossed but she just couldn't do it. Oh, birthday fun! Happy Birthday Whit! I hope it was a memorable one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for the close-up of my eyes... ha ha!
Post a Comment