Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rockin' New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve was rocking! Deborah, Claude and Lindsey came down to PARTAY with us. It was fun! Lindsey brought her Mario Kart racing game, two extra controllers, her guitar controller and her Guitar Hero to play on our Wii. It was fun! We played until 3:30 in the am, and then we finally went to sleep at 4 in the am.

We woke up the next morning around 11ish, and Lindsey ended up being sick. It was sad! She threw up a few times at our house before finally calling her mom and dad to come pick her up. I felt so bad! None of us got sick, though. Sorry. No pictures. I was having too much fun rocking out with the guitar!

No word back from the prosthodontist office. Send out two more apps today to two more offices. So we'll see how that goes. In the meantime, I'm still as onre as ever at Sam's Club ;) haha!

No comments: