Then Erika and I hung out the next day cause I didn't have to work. We were bored so we drove down to Payson cause she wanted to attack her boyfriend's truck while he was at work. And then she got a hold of my camera and started taking funky pictures of random stuff hehe :)
Parker had the Provo High Ballroom Competition yesterday and Friday. I had to work most of the time but I did get to see him dance a few times both days. Louie Van Amsdel was at the competition yesterday. I didn't get to meet him but I saw him and Lindsey got a picture with him before I even got off work. That was exciting! I only have pictures from Friday (which was all the team matches) but I've got a few of the good pics up!
It was a good and crazy week and weekend! But very fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment