Monday, February 15, 2010

I don't know what to name this post.

Well this weekend was pretty crazy.



Cody's farewell was yesterday. I can't believe that he's leaving on Wednesday. He arrives at the Buenos Aires, Argentina MTC on Thursday. I'm gonna miss him a lot! But I know that this is where he needs to be right now in his life. I also know that the Lord and the people of Uruguay need him more then me or his family right now. I'm so glad that he has made the decision to give himself to the Lord for two years. It will help him grow and progress so much! I am so excited for him, even though I'm sad he's going. I cried a lot yesterday when I was leaving because I knew that's the last time I'll see him for two years.


Me and Cody at Winger's when we went to dinner with his Grandma and Grandpa Pike.


Cody and his cute family. (Coders, Momma Julie, Poppa Shawn and Holls)

Today we had lunch at Grandma Kendall's with all the aunts and cousin's. It was fun! Everett and Camden played so well together and they had tons of fun. Everett had fun following the kids around the house (now that he can walk).


Me and my Grandpa Kendall! I love this man!


Me and my cute Grandma Kendall


Me and Linds... you know you want some of this! haha!


Camden with the bucket on his head with his green lips from his green sucker

Anyways... I'm teaching my first lesson in Relief Society next Sunday. I'm kinda nervous! I'll let you know how it goes! But for now... Adios!

From your amiga bonita! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiga bonita? Are you going to say that all the time now? haha! Anyways, when you say, you know that you want some of this by mine and your's picture, who are you referring to, and who will be seeing that who might interest me. Just kidding girl! But I'm glad we got to hang out today. It was a blast. I loved making the tile boards today, and we just had a grand old time together. Love you! Hope you get that weekend off in March so you can come up and hang again. If not, just be sick again. woo hoo!

Shelby said...

Yes I'm gonna be saying it all the time now hahaha! just kiddin'! I'm talking about anyone who wants some and girl... there's probably tons of boys that want some of you :) I'm glad we got to hang out today too! It was so much fun! I'm hoping I got it off too but if not I'll hopefully get a shift until twelve or one. We'll see what happens! Help me decide what to do with my hair too! I want to cut it and color it but I want something completely different then what I've had before... hm... love ya my favorite amiga bonita! ;)

Shelby said...

I meant hang out yesterday haha not today ;)