Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First Letter from Cody!

I got my first letter from Elder Pike (hehe!) today. He says that he misses home a little bit, but he knows that it's where he needs to be right now. He got super sick on the plane ride over but after taking a nap when he got there he felt better. The MTC and the Buenos Aires temple sit on the exact same property but the temple is closed right now. He says the MTC is kinda small but it serves a great purpose, one that will serve him well. He told me what days his P-Days are and gave me his email address so I can email him. The letter was short, but it's ok because not much has happened to him yet... I didn't expect him to write me a ten page letter haha!
I miss him tons! But I'm coping with his being gone a lot better so I'm doing tons better!

1 comment:

Whitney Paige Willcocks said...

It will go by fast! Don't you worry... My missionary comes home in 2 weeks...