I've had a rough weekend.
I went through something this weekend that was truly fearless for me. It was one of the hardest things that I've ever had to go through, but I did it. How do I know it was fearless? Because it hurt. It burned me deep down inside. It still burns. And it's one of those things that probably will burn and hurt me for the rest of my life. But you know... I'm kind of ok with it. I don't know how much better this situation will be, and I think if I just remove myself from it completely that it will be the best thing for me.
There's a line in one of my favorite songs that reminds me of this... it's from "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum. The line is this, "I'd rather hurt then feel nothing at all." During the weekend when I heard that song, I thought that I would rather be numb and feel nothing at all then hurt. But for this situation, I'd really would rather hurt then be numb and have no feelings for it.
Hopefully this next week goes good. I don't know if I could deal with another bad week.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment