Ok my goodness. I have so many things I need to vent about. Sorry you have to read this but no one is home and so I have no one else to tell this too haha... Ok, here it goes.
1: I can't stand lazy people. Especially when I'm at work and they come through my line. I hate when people are like, "Hahaha oh sorry I'm just to lazy to put all my stuff up on the belt hahahahaha I just think it'll be easier for you to scan" and then they laugh like flirting girls who are around boys they like. (You know the laugh...) Well I have news for you lazies, it creates more work for me when you don't put it up on the belt! Especially when your cart is chuck full of crap! Enough said about that subject.
2: Roundabouts. Who's stupid idea were they?! I almost ALWAYS get hit when I'm in a roundabout because stupid people don't have the decency to stop and look to see I'm coming, or if they do stop they hurry and pull out in front of me so that I end up slamming on my breaks so I don't hit them. And get this, policemen always pull out in front of me when I'm right there too! I can't tell you how many times I've almost been hit by policemen! (I almost got hit tonight on my way home from work, that's why I'm stressing about this one so much right now haha.)
3: I hate when people are rude to the cashiers at Sam's. They have no idea how hard it is to do twenty things at once, talk to a million members at once when they all want your attention, do every other departments job in the store, sell upgrades that no one wants to pay $60 extra dollars for, try to get people to sign up for credit cards, all while trying to get 20 mile long lines down in a super fast and orderly manner. Until you've been standing there for 8 hours dealing with onre members who want you to bow down and scrape the poop off their boots, you have no right to be mean and onre to us cashiers. We do all that we can for you. No one is perfect. CHILL!
4: Not being informed about important things that I'm involved in, especially when I've already got plans that will get screwed up. I'm just a little irritated about this one.
Alright. I think I'm done. Watch, five minutes after posting this I'll find something else I'm irritated about. Oh wait! I just thought of one!
5: People who are late for work and get away with it. I hate when people don't show up on time. They don't realize how inconsiderate it is to whoever is there waiting for that person to relieve them for break or to go home. And they don't get in trouble for it... ever! Now if I walked into work even one minute late I would probably get a coaching and almost be fired just because that would be my luck. Oh... and I also hate when my supervisors let those people who walk in late go on break first before me. Let me tell you. I get there ten minutes before my shift starts. I'm always clocked in and ready to go by five to the start of my shift. And I always get my break like an hour and a half late. Wanna know what company policy is? Whoever gets there first gets there break first. Oh wait, not at Provo Sam's Club.
Ok. I think I'm done. Thanks for listening. Well reading actually! :D
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HAHA! I know what number 4 is about. But it worked out just fine. We had a lot of fun! Love ya Harriet!
haha it did work out good! I wasn't as irritated with it as I made it sound haha! I was more irritated with all the other stuff so it made that one sound really bad! But yes Ethel it did! haha love ya!
Post a Comment