Monday, March 8, 2010

Back to School?

Haha. Yes it's true. I'm going back to school. This is why. I've decided that I want to get my Dental Hygiene. So... as much as I hate school this will definately be worth it. I have to take my ACT because I had lame counselors in high school that never kept on top of me so I never took it haha but I'm signing up for that in June so now it's study time! Then hopefully I will be able to enroll for fall semester at Utah Valley University for my pre-recs that I need to have before I go to Utah College of Dental Hygiene. I am so excited for this! I really really am! Although it might mean staying at Sam's Club :( it will SOOOOOOO be worth it! Anyways, more to come when I figure more out. Love your amiga bonita!

No comments: