Wednesday, March 17, 2010

He's Been Gone For a Month

I know you may be sick of hearing about this... but I have to say it. haha! Cody has been gone for a month today. I was thinking about it all day, at work and even more when I got home. I really really miss him. I'm glad that he is out serving the Lord and helping his testimony grow and pulling himself up spiritually, he really needs it. I just miss him. It made me think about Parker and when he leaves on his mission. He's gonna be leaving at the end of this year. I can't imagine what it's gonna be like to have both of the guys in my life gone at the same time! UGH! Guess Holls and Linds and I are gonna have to stick together! haha anyways... hopefully the email I get tomorrow will help suppress my missing him a little bit.

No comments: