So you all know that I've been having a hard time lately and it's been kinda pulling me down. I was listening to my Jojo cd yesterday after I got off work and this song came on and I listened to it about 30 times because I needed to hear it. I love this song! It helped me realize that even though I don't think very highly of myself sometimes, it doesn't mean that other people do and it doesn't mean I'm not loved. Here is the music with the lyrics underneath. Sorry the video is just a picture. I couldn't find a music video or just a mp3 of it... so you get to see the pretty picture of her haha and read the lyrics with it.
You're beautiful but you don't know
Can't see what's there inside your soul
Always feeling like you're not good enough
You wish you could be someone else
Sometimes you just can't see yourself
But I can see just who you are, who you are
You're exceptional the way you are
Don't need to change for nobody
You're incredible, anyone can see that
When will you believe that?
You are nothing but exceptional
(Yeah)
You never think you measure up
Never smart or cool, or pretty enough
Always feeling different from all the rest, oh
You feel so out of place, you think you don't fit in
I think you're perfect in the skin you're in
You're just perfect just how you are, just how you are, yeah
[chorus]
You're exceptional the way you are
Don't need to change for nobody
You're incredible, anyone can see that
When will you believe that?
You are nothing but exceptional
If you could see the one I see when I see you
You'd know how lucky you are to be you
I see through into you
And you are
You're exceptional the way you are
Don't need to change for nobody
You're incredible, anyone can see that
When will you believe that? (You are)
You're exceptional the way you are
Don't need to change for nobody
You're incredible, anyone can see that
When will you believe that?
You are nothing but exceptional
I'm about 100 times happier today then yesterday or the day before. So please, if you're feelin low and not like yourself, just read these lyrics or listen to the song because it's true. Everyone is spectacular... no matter what you all think!
I love you all! Remember that! :D
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment