I got a letter from Cody today which really made my day :) He told me in his email on Thursday that he had started a letter for me and that I would be getting one soon. I kept watching for is yesterday but I didn't get it so I figured I'd get one today... I came home from work and guess what was waiting for me?!
He's doing really well! They've been keeping them busy with classes and physical activity time... His spanish is pretty much fluent and I know he's being blessed for everything that he's learning and his efforts. I'm grateful for this decision he's made in his life, I know I've said that before but it's so true. I know he's being blesssed for it now and he will be blessed for it in his future. :)
I'm buying a laptop tomorrow haha that should be fun! Erika's gonna help hook me up with a router and everything so my next post may be on my new laptop! Who knows hehe!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment