Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Really? I mean... Really?

Ok. So... I saw a little boy about the same age as Everett at work. And I started crying. :( :( :( :(



Ugh. I. Ruined. Everything. And what's worse. She blocked me from seeing her blog. So now I have no idea what's going on in my nephew's life. And I won't ever get to meet my new nephew when he comes.

This is when I'm glad I have Lindsey and Holly in my life.



I consider them both my sisters. But it hurts that my real sister doesn't want me as her sister. Really?

I need a vaca. I need to get away to help take my mind off of everything that's going on right now. Anybody wanna come?

2 comments:

Elizabeth Strong said...

so.. this probably really isn't my business, but how come you can't see your nephew? That is so sad. I am sorry.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.