So a few months ago I learned how to make tile boards... and I love doing em! I made some for Whitney with pictures of Everett on it, Lindsey with pictures of her and I on it, Kenz with pictures of her and I on it, and Erika with pictures of her and I on it for Christmas. I've been wanting to make one for my room but I couldn't decide what I wanted on it, if I wanted a few pictures or if I wanted just one. I decided I wanted to make one with several of my favorite Greg Olsen paintings of Christ on it.

This is the scripture that I put in one of the squares. I absolutely love this scripture.

I want to make one sometime of my favorite temple on it... once I decide which temple is my favorite because I love like 5 of them hehe! Or I might just wait until I get married and make one with the temple that I get married in.
3 comments:
That turned out so stinkin cute. I still need to go get the envirotex stuff to put on mine. But I love the scripture you put on it. But I liked that D&C 93 scripture too. But more than likely I will use Joshua 1:9. I can't wait to get mine done!
That tile board is awesome!! Tell me how you did it? My YW girls would love this!! Great job!!!!
You just buy a tile board at any craft store. They have different sizes so you can choose what size you want. Then you pick whatever pictures you want, whether they're of Christ or family or whatever and glue them on. Glue scrapbook paper on the other squares then put a quote on if you want. Then you buy this stuff called Envirotex Lite at the craft store and mix it up and then pour it on the board. It takes 8-10 hours to cure, I usually let it sit out over night just in case though too. When it gets about 2 hours into curing I start taking a popsicle stick and going through the lines to make it look like tile. You also need straws to blow bubbles and stuff out. It takes a lot of attention but is so much fun and so cute when you're done. I hope those were good instructions haha if not let me know and I'll give you better ones!
Post a Comment