Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Elder Pike!

Today is Cody's 20th birthday! AHH! I can't believe it! I can't believe that it's his birthday already. Honestly it seemed just like yesterday that he left for Uruguay (it hasn't always felt that way, believe me.)
Today has kinda been a rough one on me. I wish that I could have been able to call him this morning on his cell phone to wish him happy birthday. I wish that I could have had the chance to give him his present in person. I wish that I could have been able to say, "I have a date planned (even though it wouldn't necessarily have to be on the same day as his birthday) so let's go!" I wish that I could have been able to give him a huge birthday hug and kiss. All in due time though, one more birthday of him being gone and then I can do all of that.
I love you, Cody! I hope you and your companion had a great day and I hope that he did something nice for you :D I miss you, but I wouldn't change you being where you are and doing what you're doing for anything in the world right now. Come home to me soon, sweets.




Happy 20th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, shelb! :( this is cute! i know exactly what the first birthday without them was like :( you're so awesome & you're doing great! love ya, girl