The whole night I kinda felt invisible. I kept thinking to myself, "If I walked away right now and walked home, no one would probably not even notice. Not even Erika." And I'm not gonna lie, I was so close to doing it too. I love Erika! I really do! But... last night just wasnt' a normal hang out night. And that was because boys were there that she wanted to impress.
My aunt, Diana, cousin, Kristy, and her daughter, Shayna, are here from Illinois to visit. After I got off work today I went over to my Grandma and Grandpa Kendall's to visit with them. Shayna was in love with Rett! She kept making sure he was ok and checking on him when he was getting his diaper changed. She was playing with him and she wanted him to play with her. Whitney layed Rett on the floor and Shayna got down there with him and was talking to him.


Here is a picture of Grandma and Diana. Diana looks just like my mom! People think they are twins whenever they see them. And the funny thing is... is that they have the same personalities! HA HA!
Grandma and Grandpa have both been doing their exercising since Grandpa had his heart surgery. Grandma's been visiting places on her stationary bike and Grandpa takes walks through the woods on his treadmill. I sneaked a picture of my Grandma on her bike while I was holding my sleeping nephew...
I love my family! They give me the greatest laughs and motivation... I don't know where I would be without them!




3 comments:
We love you too! I'm sorry your hang out night with Erika didn't work out, but we did have fun hanging with Diana and Kristy and everyone! Love ya!!! Thanks for being such a great aunt! (ha ha, not an old great-aunt, a great one!)
I'm sorry that your night didn't go well either. But I love you. And I'm glad that you had a good time with the fam.
Grandma's picture on her bike: da dum da dum da dum dum, da dum da dum da dum dum, da dum da dum da dum dum DUM!
Post a Comment