

The other night, Erika and I went to the mall when we were hanging out. We went into the Lids store, which is just a hat store, and I found these hats. I fell in love with them and since I've been so into hats lately, I got them. The black one is a Burton snowboarding one, and the other is just a Puma hat. They are so cute though! And get this... see the curve in the brim!? I acutally bought hats with a curvy brim!
I went on a date last night with a kid that I've been out with once before. He's a really cute kid! He's almost 22 years old, he's a returned missionary, comes from a really great family, almost done with his schooling, he's shy but a really great guy. I have a crush on him as well as liking him as a friend. BUT... I also have a crush on this other kid that I know from work. I became friends with his friend that works with us as well, and now I've started talking to him and started to become his friend. He's also a returned missionary, about 22, going to school and will be graduated in a few years. He's not shy, he's got a lot of friends and he's really outgoing, and he's so cute and really really nice and a really great guy! ............
.............Well after my date last night, I decided that I didn't wanna be tied down and "claimed" by anyone right now. I want to be able to like a lot of guys at one time, and I want to be able to date a lot of guys. When school starts up, I might not have a lot of time to devote to a boyfriend, especially with work and stuff. I want to be able to see different guys, think they are cute, go on a date with them, hang out with them and just be single and free for right now. I am only 18. I want to be free and be able to do whatever I want to do. I need to "find" myself for these next few months and just be able to have fun and not be devoted to one guy. Before I can do that, I need to devote time to myself. Not a bad idea huh? Probably one of the best decisions I ever made for myself... I'm off to a good start.




No comments:
Post a Comment