My nephew was beggin for my dad a lot today. So when my dad took him from my mom, Rett grabbed onto my dad's shirt like this and would not let go. It was as if he wanted to say, "Oh finally, Grandpa! You get to hold me! Now don't let me go..." or "Why I oughta!" Man oh man, it was so cute! He finally let go after about 10 minutes... I think he just missed Grandpa. He doesn't get to see him a lot.Sunday, April 5, 2009
I'll Never Let Go!
My nephew was beggin for my dad a lot today. So when my dad took him from my mom, Rett grabbed onto my dad's shirt like this and would not let go. It was as if he wanted to say, "Oh finally, Grandpa! You get to hold me! Now don't let me go..." or "Why I oughta!" Man oh man, it was so cute! He finally let go after about 10 minutes... I think he just missed Grandpa. He doesn't get to see him a lot.
Labels:
Everett Christopher Boyd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment