Oh goodness... I love that little boy!
On March 31, my cousin, Nash, turned 11 years old. My how time flies! I remember when my Aunt Dalene called my mom one morning while we were getting ready for school and told her that she went into labor. I remember going to the hospital that night and holding Nash for the first time... after finding out she was a girl of course. (Dalene and Jeff wanted to wait to see what they were having till they had the baby...) I remember when she came to our house when she was 6 months old for us to babysit, and we've watched her ever since. She's broken her left arm twice, moved across the street from us, then moved right next door to us, and tons of other things that I am glad I haven't missed out on.

I love you Nash-lyn! Thanks for being my "little sister!"




No comments:
Post a Comment