Yesterday was my birthday! I can't believe that I am 20 years old. Wow! Crazy! What did I do? Well, I went to work first of all. I worked until 3 and then I came home and watched Les Miserables with my beautiful Madre! Then I met Holly and Julie at Olive Garden for dinner. It was so much fun! Holly was boy hunting the boys on the table across from us and she actually gave them her number! haha! Oh how funny! Here are pics of dinner...

Me and Hollster

Me and Julie
Then afterwards, we went and did one of her amazing spontaneous photo shoots. Then we went back to her house and just hung out for the rest of the night. I hadn't hung out with them for a long time and so it was good to be able to talk with them and laugh and have fun. Here are the beautiful photo shoot pictures:


















3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! I can not believe you are 20 now. Oh my heck. I'm glad you had a good birthday. Those pictures that Holly took were of course amazing. I definitely want her to do my pictures next time we hang out. I love you and will see you tomorrow (Father's Day).
HEY!!! How come I didn't get a reminder? :) Now we definitely have to get together since I MISSED IT! :) Happy Birthday Shelbs!
Your photo's do look GREAT!! Happy Birthday too!! Hope you had a fabulous day!
Post a Comment