I kind of had a bad day today. Church wasn't all that great. I've been feeling really left out of the ward lately, especially in Relief Society. Even though the girls all know that my records are in that ward and that I just don't live in the apartments, they still look over me and don't bother talking to me, even when I make an effort to say hi to them.
I realize that this is something that I probably shouldn't be super worried about, but I am. I just want to be able to feel like a part of the ward and know that I'm not being ignored. Oh well. I'll get over it.
Something exciting did happen today though. I opened my email to email Cody and there was an email from someone that I didn't recognize. I open it up and it's from Cody's companion's girlfriend! haha how funny huh? She wants to talk and get to know me, since the boys have been telling both of us that we are all going to meet and hang out once Cody gets home. She seems like a super cute girl! I am excited to get to know her and become friends with her.
Well, yesterday was mine and Lindsey's birthday BBQ! It was so much fun! Deb, Claude, Lindsey and her friend Jenny came, along with Erika, Holly, Julie and Shawn and Kenz and Chris. It was so much fun! I was super nervous to have my parents and Cody's parents meet but it actually went really really good! They were all laughing and talking and both of my parent's said to me that his parents are really nice! YAY! I felt like peeing my pants the whole time hoping that they were getting along. Whew! Anyways, I'll get the few pictures up when I load them on my computer hehe!
Well, nothing else really going on. Just work, which I still love!
Sorry this is kind of a blah post but I'll have more exciting ones coming up this week I promise!
Loves to you all! :D




No comments:
Post a Comment