Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Holly's Professional Skills

So one day last week, Holly and her friend Erin and I went and took pictures just for fun. Holly is like this amazing photographer! haha! And she does it just for fun. These are just a FEW of the pictures she took of me.













This is my absolute favorite one that she took! And she says it's her favorite that she's ever taken. It was one of those pictures where I was trying not to smile because she told me to be serious, and right when I turned and laughed she snapped the picture. haha! Cute huh?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable! I should have had her do my senior pictures! Haha oh well. But I do want to get together with her one day to have her do pictures with me. She is an awesome photographer! If nursing doesn't work out for her, she should definitely do this!