So, as some of you may know, I haven't really been having the greatest time of my life in my singles ward Relief Society. None of the girls are really nice to me and talk to me, except for two, Michele and Autumn. They invited me to go see a movie with them tonight. And I did! And I had a blast! Both are so sweet and such jabber boxes and I loved hanging out with them!
We went to Zupas for dinner and then we went and saw a movie called "Just Wright" with Queen Latifah and Common. (I love Queen Latifah movies... they're always good!) Here are some movie stills... such a good movie! I would recommend it to anyone!






Sorry this is kind of a lame post... but I will get a more exciting one tomorrow hopefully!
Cody had transfers today, and I think that him and Elder Gormus got split up because he didn't email me today and if they were still together then he would've emailed me today. Hopefully I get one tomorrow and so then I can update you on him!
1 comment:
Oh, I so want to see this movie. I need to soon!! ZUPAS!!!! Delicious...one of my favorite places to eat!!
Post a Comment