Funny story! So Dalene and Nash drove Grandma's car with Grandma up to Lindsey's house for the party. Well, we past them on the freeway and Parker goes... "Oh! I wonder where they're going!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not even thinking that they're going to the purse party too! Oh man! I will never let him live that one down. :D
Monday, July 19, 2010
Lindsey's Purse Party
Lindsey had a purse party on the 15th! (I realize this is a FEW days late but hey... at least I'm getting around to it.) :D Here are just some fun pictures that I took:


Just ONE of the tables full of purses... there were many more on the floor, kitchen table and like one other table. They're so much fun to dig through!

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh Dad! Mom wondered if he ran out of feed... :D

Funny story! So Dalene and Nash drove Grandma's car with Grandma up to Lindsey's house for the party. Well, we past them on the freeway and Parker goes... "Oh! I wonder where they're going!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not even thinking that they're going to the purse party too! Oh man! I will never let him live that one down. :D
Funny story! So Dalene and Nash drove Grandma's car with Grandma up to Lindsey's house for the party. Well, we past them on the freeway and Parker goes... "Oh! I wonder where they're going!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not even thinking that they're going to the purse party too! Oh man! I will never let him live that one down. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You make me giggle everytime I read your blog. You are the greatest!!! You make life fun!!
I love purse and shoe parties. What girl doesn't :-)
Post a Comment