Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Black Cherry

You're probably wondering why this post is called "Black Cherry." Well, here's the story.
So I decided that I wanted to do something different with my hair. I wasn't sure if I wanted to cut it or if I wanted to color it or do both. I finally decided, since I can't decide if I want short hair again or long hair, to leave it the way it is and just color it.

Here's the old hair color:

Here's the new:
WARNING! Don't mind the no make up or hair being done...
it looks better done, I promise :D

I used a Dark Brown Gold and a color called Black Cherry, it's a dark brown that has a hint of purple-ish in it.
My Mom has been calling me Black Cherry all night :D So... that's what my new nickname is for a while at my house since my hair is dark. I like it though. I love the new color! I'm always looking for something different to do. Maybe in a few months I'll decide to cut it short again. Who knows.

No comments: