Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Favorite Nephew

Need I say anymore? This is me and my nephew, Everett. He came over to our house last night because Chris took Whitney out for her birthday since they couldn't do it on her actual birthday.

He was sitting on mom's lap for a few minutes and then he started to get fussy because he was getting bored. So... I took him for a walk, ha ha! We ended up in our entry way where we have a huge mirror that my Grandma Stringfellow gave us up on the wall. I stopped in front of it and was playing with Rett and he was just grinning up a storm at himself. I pulled out my phone, which he loves to look at, and took this picture of us.

I LOVE MY NEPHEW! He's the best thing that has happened to me in a long time, besides my mom, dad, brother, sister and brother-in-law.

Today was piano day, which means Whitney comes on Wednesday afternoons to teach Nash piano. While she was giving her lessons, Rett was sitting on my lap and was just singing and cooing and talking. I pulled out my phone and started to video him, he just kept talking and was as happy as could be. This is the video that I took...

All I have to say is that I love this little boy!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Chelb! He is so cute! I still haven't seen him in real life yet. I've only seen pictures of him. Hopefully I'll get to see him soon!

Whitney said...

We love him, don't we?