Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bugged!

Oh my gosh! I'm so bugged! Ok so in my English class, my teacher has an online forum that all of her classes write some of their papers on so she can grade them. But guess what... I can't log into my account! It won't let me on! AND I'M SO BUGGED BY IT BECAUSE IT'S DUE BY MIDNIGHT and there is NO WAY that I am staying up until midnight and wait for this website to send me a password reset! UGH! So if it doesn't work in like twenty minutes... aka 10:30... then I'm sending an email to my teacher with proof that I did write it and that it just wouldn't log me on. Hopefully she's ok with that because she's pretty good with working with you if there are problems somewhere. Anyways...
I need a serious massage. I am so tight in my traps that my shoulders and neck hurt constantly! Not good. I'm so busy that I don't really have time though. Oh well. I'm bugged that I'm tight and need a massage.
I saw the weirdest thing at school today. I pulled up next to a car in the parking lot and guess what was hanging from it's rearview mirror?


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that is a garter hanging from this person's rearview mirror. How weird is that!?!?!?!?! Who would hang their garter from their rearview mirror?!?!?! I mean honestly!

No comments: