You're probably thinking, "Wait! This isn't a state fair picture!? It's a Lagoon picture!" Yes... the chainsaw guy is from Lagoon, but they were advertising Frightmares at the state fair and so they had two chainsaw guys. This one is sitting where Dad was sitting. He wanted Dad to stand up, and so we all thought that he was gonna do something to Dad, but then he nudges his way inbetween Mom and I and started hitting on Mom! SOO funny! It made me think of the time we went to Universal Studios a few years ago and Beetlejuice was hitting on Mom, but Mom was grossed out then and she wasn't this time, just because she hates Beetlejuice and thought that these guys were hilarious! Anyways, I wanted a picture and so Dad took the pic for us. Look at the random kid in the background BAHAHAHAHA! FUNNY!
P.S. Don't mind the flubbery stomach of mine :P I lost 5 pounds this last month and this month I'm gonna lose 5 more!





No comments:
Post a Comment