Monday, September 27, 2010

Extractions

So for those of you who don't know... I had my Wisdom Teeth extracted this month, my left side at the beginning of the month and my right side just last Thursday! May I just say that I am soooo glad that I don't have anymore that I need to take out! I don't know if I could do the shots for anesthesia again or getting sick on the Lortab. Ugh! Anyways, here are some funny pictures the girls at work shot of me while I was getting these teeth pulled on Thursday.


I look dead. Good old Dr. Ashman! :D

Minda doing the thumbs up! Classic Minda, love that girl!



BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is me smiling after Dr. Ashman numbed me! Kinda scary, I know!


Hahahaha... I debated putting that last picture up on there ;D
I'm also debating if I really want to do my hygiene.... I really just love assisting and the more that I watch the hygienists do their thing at work, I'm worried I'll get bored. I love having a variety of stuff to do everyday and I love keeping busy.... hmmmm.... what do you guys think?

No comments: