
Chelsey, Angela (their coach) and Parker.

I love my brother and I am so proud of him and all of his hard work!
This is my favorite one that I got out of like four pictures. Grandpa is so proud! Deborah and Lindsey stayed until 3:45 this morning just sitting and talking with Diana and Kristy. I would have stayed that long but I had been up since 7:00 am and I was getting tired. I didn't get home until 1:00 am. That's how much fun Linds and I had with everyone! We went to Wal-Mart and we both got the game Apples to Apples. Kristy wanted to play it after we went and got Wendy's. Deborah and Diana played it with us too! It was so much fun! I love spending time with my family... especially Lindsey since we don't get to see each other a lot. I know I've said that before, but it's the truth. Yesterday when I got off work, I went over to my grandparents house to visit with Grandma, Grandpa, Diana, Kristy, Shayna, Deborah, and Lindsey. It was so much fun! Grandpa played with Rett, and he was having a ball. It was so cute! Rett was talking to him and trying to grab his glasses. I had to get a picture. So I did... 

Don't ask. Ha ha remember, we are psycho! But we love each other and I love that we can be that way around each other and that neither one of us cares! Our family doesn't either... which is a plus! Love ya Linds!




1 comment:
I love you too! And I can't wait to hang out again tomorrow! It'll be a blast!
Post a Comment