Thursday, February 18, 2010

4 things tag... (Thanks Lacey!)

I'm bored... have no updates really. I don't work today. Cody got to the MTC today. I went out to lunch with Grandma Kendall. Going to get a gym pass today and go work my bum off! Ok so I had more updates then I thought haha. Here's 4 things tag... thanks to Lacey ;)

4 things I like to watch:

1: One Tree Hill
2: Everybody Loves Raymond
3: Vampire Diaries
4: People. haha people are so hilarious sometimes... ok all the time!

4 Things I am passionate about:

1: My family
2: Standing up for what you know is right
3: The Gospel
4: Continual learning. Whether it's career wise or just in general life.

4 Words or phrases I say alot:

1: No Bueno.
2: I know, right?
3: For real!
4: Hahaha

4: Things I learned from the past:

1: The past is the past. Look towards your future.
2: Things that matter and things that don't.
3: As long as you try no one should give you crap about it.
4: I'm not worried about myself. I put others before myself.

4 Places I like to go:

1: MOAB!
2: Mountains
3: Anywhere just having fun with my friends.
4: Temple grounds (since I can't really go to it yet hehe)

4: Things I did yesterday

1: Cried when I saw Cody's last text to me for two years. :(
2: Showered.
3: Got my nails filled and redone with Kenzie. Then we walked around the mall.
4: Went to work.

4 Things I am looking forward to:

1: Cody coming home.
2: Getting a dental job
3: Summer
4: Get my hair cut and colored

4 Things I love about winter:

1: Snow (when I'm inside)
2: Time to break out the jackets!
3: Hot chocolate!
4: Sledding!

4 Things on my wish list:

1: Marry in the temple to a worthy holder of the priesthood.
2: Become and mom, and be the best mom that I can be.
3: Get a good job that's stable where I can provide for myself.
4: Move out.

4 people tag

1: Whitney
2: Holly
3: .... Anyone else?
4: .... Anyone? Anyone?

1 comment:

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

Way to go Shelby!!! I love it you have some great goals there!! Hope all is well!