Monday, April 19, 2010

Cody Update

Well, Cody leaves the MTC tomorrow morning! Goodbye Argentina, hello Uruguay! haha I'm so excited for him! He told me he was getting antsy in his classes and he's so excited to get out there and talk to people "err day" (those are the exact words he used haha!) He's anxious to do every day what he's been doing almost every Saturday since he got to Buenos Aires. He'll be great out there! I wish I could sneak to Montevideo and sneak around the streets and watch him at work hehe but I know I can't so praying for him will do just as good. :D He should be sending some pictures so when I get some I will put them up for you to see! (You can check out his blog too... eldercodyeastonpike.blogpsot.com for more info and updates! Not that I don't put them here to but... haha well ya know hehe)
I'll post more tomorrow about Lindsey Hadden's visit!
Love ya Coders!

No comments: