Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MUUUCCCHH better day!

Oh my goodness! Today was a much much better day then yesterday! It seems like my prayers last night really did work. :D

I went to Nash's soccer game tonight. SOO cold! I froze to bits and pieces! I took my camera to take pictures but I didn't get any because I was tooo cold... so sorry, no soccer pictures of my cute cousin hehe :D It was so much fun though! Definately worth the thawing out! I love just sitting and chatting with my aunt Dalene!

I hope tomorrow is just as great of a day as today was! :D

Oh I got kind of an email (hehe) from Cody on Monday. He's in a place called Canelones, I think he said it's like an hour outside of Montevideo. But his first week out in the field was awesome and he's loving every minute of his mission! I'm so proud and so happy for him! He definately made a super good decision for his life :D Love ya Coders!

No comments: