Friday, April 9, 2010

Vampire Diaries!


I absolutely have come to LOVE Vampire Diaries... just as much as I LOVE One Tree Hill! Anyways, I started watching it with Holly and Poppa Shawn when Cody and I would get back to his house after his basketball games. Oh my gosh! Sooo good! I hadn't seen the beginning of the season so even though Holly and Shawn and I are watching them every Thursday night, I am also catching up with the first episodes on the internet so that I know what's going on. Haha!

I'm also gonna start reading the books someday... :D

Last nights episode was REALLY intense... oh my gosh! haha! And next weeks, looks just as crazy! Sooo excited!

Holly and I are having a movie night Saturday, so pictures and stories to come! Plus, mom and dad and Parker are getting home from the cruise tonight! So excited to see them!

No comments: