Thursday, April 29, 2010

Whew! What a day!

I had another really good day today! YAY! Here's what it went like:

-got up at 5:30 am to get ready to be at work at 7-

-worked till 12 noon-

-went home, had lunch, checked my email and waited for Mom to come back from DCWV scrapbook discount shopping with Karen and her girls (I didn't get to go cause of well... haha work!)-

-looked at all the fun stuff my Mom got for super cheap-

-went over to the warehouse to see if I wanted anything-

-left the warehouse about an hour later with $49.00 worth of scrapbooking supplies, mostly paper packs, plus a super cute dry erase glass calendar that was $10.00!-

-went and got lunch with Madre-

-put all my new fun stuff away-

-watched Avatar-

-made bacon, sausage and toast for dinner. got a little tummy ache from all the grease from off the bacon and sausage, I remember why I don't eat it very often hehe. I always get sick from grease it seems like. Good thing though... then I'm not eating it all the time-

-watched Vampire Diaries, not at Holly's though cause she had to work but it was still AMAZING!-

-read my book for a while-

-read my scriptures-

-now I'm just relaxing on my bed blogging and watchin The King of Queens-

I got an email from Shawn today. It was an email he received from... I think it's the Montevideo mission president but don't quote me on that... he had sent some pictures of Cody when he arrived in the Montevideo mission home on the 20th. It was soo good to see his smiling face and you can tell he is sooo happy out there and you can see the Light of Christ in his face.


This is my favorite! Look at his cute smile! I miss that smile of his hehe! :D

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Oh, It sounds like you had a very splendid day. I love those types of days!!!