Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Trying to Decide...

So I'm trying to decide if I want to make my blog public again. The only reason I did make it private was because I didn't want someone looking at my blog and knowing what was going on with my life and freaking out over what I'm posting... but now I don't care. If they don't like what I'm posting then they don't have to read my blog, I don't care if they want me to make it private or not. They think I made it private because they asked me to but I really didn't... I did it so they would leave me alone. Ugh. Anyways... I have tons of friends that used to read it all the time but I know they won't give me their emails to send them invites, not because they don't want me to know their emails haha. Let me know what you guys think... haha.

2 comments:

Kacie Collymore said...

Go public...screw what anyone else thinks...

holly denea said...

I think you should go public! Maybe she'll see that YOU are trying!!