It was so fun! Dad and I went and picked her up from the airport on Saturday after I got off work. Then we ate some dinner, and played the Wii. :D We had a blast! Oh my goodness! Then on Sunday, we went to church and came home and then we went and visited my Grandpa's gravesite. After that we went around BYU campus to take some pictures. Mom and dad and Parker came with. It was great!
I love this picture that I snuck of Mom and Dad... I added the wording on the bottom...

How cute, right!? I'm gonna print it off and give it to them in a cute frame :D Should be fun. Anyways, here's some more pictures of Lindsey and me and Parker
Parker, Mom (she thought I was trying to get a picture of the view and not all of them haha hence the reason she's turned around) Lindsey and Dad at Grandpa's grave.)
Oh Linds... congrats on getting engaged! :D Better be getting a wedding announcement from ya haha ;) Love ya girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment