Well... it's true. I'm super stressed. About tons of stuff.
1) I feel like I'm getting kicked out of my bathroom all the time. Don't get me wrong I love my brother but all of his stuff explodes all over, it's everywhere. The only things that belong to me in the bathroom is my shampoo and razor in the shower and my toothbrush and toothpaste. Everything else has been moved to the hall closet. Ugh. I had to shower in my parents shower today because he was supposed to be coming home from work the same time that I was gonna shower. I was out 10 minutes later and he still wasn't home.
2) Work. I can't take Sam's Club anymore. I know I've said this before but it's true this time, I'm done playing their games. I can't take it anymore. College Dental Clinic, I hope your serious about me going in for a working interview and offering me Emily's assistant postition because I'm going to call you and ask. Because I need out of Sam's and pronto!
3) School. I don't even know why I'm stressed about this because it hasn't even started yet but I am. :(
4) My sister.
5) I miss Cody... and I have a lot this week! haha but I'm so grateful for his sister Holly and his parents for still being there for me. When I need to talk about something that maybe my parents wouldn't understand or something that I would tell Cody I usually tell Holly and Julie and Shawn. Well sometimes Julie and Shawn but you know what I mean. I'm grateful for my other friends too.
I'm grateful for the church and what a blessing it's been in my life. I've been trying to sort somethings out and the gospel has been helping me. I'm grateful for the power of the atonement, the power of prayer, scripture study, family, priesthood, and many other things.
I want to pick my eyeballs outta my head still though. Ugh. :0(
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Well I'm here for you baby girl! Eventually, everything will fall into place and you won't be stressed. Try not to tackle every problem at once. Work at one thing at a time. Also, keep turning to the Lord for guidance and strength. He will help you through all your trials. And can I suggest some good de-stressors... The Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync, and old school Britney Spears. Trust me, they work wonders. Just shut yourself in your room, crank it up, and have your own little dance and sing along party! Love ya sis! I'll ALWAYS be HERE for YOU!
Shelby...hang in there!!! You are so much fun!!!
Post a Comment