So I am texting my dear Holly as we speak hehe and we are talking about commericials that we hate and that we love.
One that I hate is the Carl's Jr commercials with the girl in the bikini or the girl in just her shirt and they're like being all seductive while eating the foot. How degrading is that? Not impressed, although they're food is pretty yummy!
Right now I have 3 favorite commercials. I love the U Kotex tampon commercials haha I know I know... kinda a weird one but they are hilarious. This one is my absolute favorite!
And what's funny is that that's exacly how guys act!
Next favorite... the Progressive Flo commericials! I love her! She's hilarious! "...Or a big tricked out name tag." "Unicorns and Glitter!" "I once went 12 whole minutes!" haha!
My next favorite commercial? Jimmy Dean Breakfast...
"Did someone call for rain?" haha!
Anyways... I had nothing else to blog about so this was an awesome suggestion, thanks to Holls! Enjoy! :D
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Can I just say that Flo form the Progressive commercials reminds me a lot of Kenz? She also kind of looks like her to! I thought that was funny. And I loved the tampon commercial. That is totally how guys are! "Can I just go buy you some toilet paper?" "NO!"
Post a Comment