Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I love my Mom sooo much! She's put up with a lot lately, and she's put up with some of my crap for a while too... which I really appreciate. I really love the relationship that I've had with her. Since everything that has happened to me the past few months she's been really great to sit there and listen to me when I'm bawlin my eyes out, or to let me go shopping with her for groceries, or just to sit and watch tv with. I love the nights when Dad and Parker go to Baer Bronze and it's just me and Mom at home. So what do we do? Usually put in a movie downstairs and watch it. I love that she always knows how to make me laugh, even when I'm on the verge blowing up. I love her! And I love everything that she's done for me! She is a huge example to me and I'm so grateful to have an example like her in my life. I know if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be half the person that I am today and that I wouldn't have learned from all my mistakes the way that I have. I only hope that one day I could be half of as good of a mother as she has been to me. I love you, Mom!





I also love my aunt Deborah! She's like a second mom to me hehe but an aunt at the same time... if that makes sense! I love when we get together with her and Claude and Lindsey because there's always laughing and smiling! I know that if I ever needed her for something that she would be there for me! She's a great example to me and I look up to her a lot!



I actually know that all of my aunts are like that, so I'm grateful for all of them.

I'm also grateful for Cody's mom, Julie. She really is like my second madre! Whenever I'm over at their house she's always making sure that I'm taken care of and that I'm happy. She reminds me a lot of my mom in a way. She has the same values that my mom does and she mother's a lot like my mom does, which I'm very grateful for. She's always got a huge smile on her face, just like my mom, and she knows practically everyone in the world... just like my mom! haha!She is also one of those women that I look up to as a great example and that I know if I need anything she will be there. Thanks for everything Julie!

1 comment:

Princess Karra said...

Hey Shelbs! It's been great to hear from you on my blog! I'll do better at keeping in touch. I hope you get the assisting job!