Sunday, May 23, 2010

Don't Know What to Call This Post... haha!

Well. Parker graduated from Seminary today! It was soo cool to see the spiritual accomplishments that he has made. It was so fun to see all my football buddies, like Shaun Johansen and Sean King... aka Mr. King hehe!... and many others graduate!

I also got to see my favorite seminary teacher ever... Brother Goss. I had Brother Goss my last semester of my senior year, and what a great experience it was! I really looked up to him and his advice, especially when I had my not-very-good-we-don't-talk-about-him boyfriend haha. He didn't know what was going on, but he knew I was having a hard time with something with him and he always made sure to let me know that he was there for me if I ever needed to talk.
I also think that during that semester, I started to gain my testimony for Christ. I always thought that I had had one, but I didn't. Brother Goss simply "planted the seed" (sorry that probably sounds cheesy) and it has grown now that I have the greatest influences and faith and help in my life. I thoroughly enjoyed Brother Goss' class, and hearing him speak again tonight at Parker's graduation filled me with the spirit and made me miss seminary.

I also got to see my favorite... Michelle Gren! haha! I love her! I really got to know her during YW camp my last year when I got to work with her while she was in the stake and while I was a YCL. She's grown to be a great friend of mine and I look up to her so much! I hadn't seen her for a while so it was good to get to talk to her for a few minutes. :D

Anyways... I have to work tomorrow so I'll have a 4 day week this week! But that's alright! hehe! I gotta get to bed, acutally I have to email Cody first and then start a letter to him and then I'll read scriptures and go to bed! Loves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sean the King! Haha I love him! He is such a good kid! My seminary graduation is this weekend, we have to come down to get Grandma and Grandpa becaue I guess Dalene and Jeff will be in Colorado. But, ya... Moab is in a week and a half! AHHHHH! I'm so excited girl! Love ya!