Saturday, May 22, 2010

O Happy Day(s)!

I had a great day yesterday!

First off, I got to spend some time with my Dad while he went with me to go get my car inspected (because I just feel better having a guy there. Not that our mechanic isn't super nice and awesome... ) Then he bought me and Mom some lunch and we went back home and ate it. Then I took him back up to work.

Then... my Mom and I ended up at Walmart. I love spending time with my Mom! And she's so patient when she's with me, because I want to look at movies and cd's and shoes and scrubs and books and jewelry every single time I'm there. She ended up finding some stuff to splurge with, which she never does so it was good for her.

After that, Parker and I had a brother/sister "date"! We went to dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe. Then we went and got some YoZone dessert :D MMMM! Then we went and saw "Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief" in the dollar theaters. How was the movie? Eh. See, Parker and I have read all the books and we've been wanting to see it. Well... it's a great movie if you haven't read the books. And it's just ok if you have. They've twisted the whole plot from the book in the movie, so things happen differently in the movie then they do in the book, and they left out some key people in the book as well. But boy let me tell you, the kid... Logan Lerman... he plays Percy, was quite a looker! hehe! Anyways, I got to hang out with everyone in my family, so it was a pretty great day!

Anyways, today was quite relaxing. I'm not used to not working Saturday's. I didn't know what to do with myself haha! I did finish my book, "Burned". It's the 7th book in the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristen Cast. Let's just say I can't wait for the 8th book to come out. Didn't really do anything else. I need to get used to not working on Saturday's.

I've been so much happier since I've been away from Sam's Club! The only thing that would make everything perfect was if Cody was close to coming home... almost haha! But I'm glad he's out doing the work that he is doing so I can't complain! Like I said, the Lord needs him more then I do for the next 2 years. (Sorry, you probably get sick of hearing about it haha!)

No comments: