Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tomorrow!

My first day at my new job is tomorrow! Granted it's only half a day and more considered a training thing haha but I'm so excited! Then it's off to lunch with my Mom, Dad, Grandma Stringfellow, and my aunt Barbara and cousin Jenny who have come to visit from Arkansas! :D Then it's off to my second to last day at Sam's Club! HALLELUJAH!


Here's the fourth installment for Cody's mission scrapbook...



It's not exactly my favorite page but it was an experiment so I can't complain too much haha! Plus the buttons are SO not where I wanted them but I messed that side of the line up so I had to cover it up with something so that it didn't look RITARDED. haha! I'm so excited to get more and more pictures from him. Ones that have stories and ones that I can give titles to and write a little something about. This one is just two of his pre mission pics... so I couldn't really do much with them but I'm excited to get more and more from him! :D

No comments: