Parker graduated today! I am so excited and so proud of him! One milestone down, and many more to go. Here are some pictures of the fun night:
Parker, Chelsey and Jaelynn. Parker was ducking so he looks almost he same height as them, even though he's about 10 times taller!
Lindsey and Nash
Me and Parker :D
Me, Lindsey and Nash. Don't mind my face... I'm not good at multitasking!
Me and "Favorite"...
...aka my best bud Sean Ian King...
...or Sean "The" King haha!
Then after the graduation, Me, Parker, Mom, Dad, Lindsey, Deb and Claude all went to dinner :D We went to Pizza Pie Cafe! So yummy! It was a blast... especially with "Parkey" and the "Spicy Sunshine" hahahaha! Oh my! I love my family.
I'm so proud of Parker! And I'm also very proud of all of my friends that graduated today! I hope the best for them in all of their endeavors! Love you guys!




No comments:
Post a Comment